Mushroom Tagliatelle Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 2 large cups mushrooms, chopped and sliced to roughly the same size (Eringi, Shimeji and Maitake)
- 200g tagliatelle (for 2)
- small bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and whole
- 2 knobs butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Drizzle olive oil in a pan and bring to a high heat.
- Pour in mushrooms, they should sizzle instantly.
- Throw in garlic cloves and one knob of butter. Toss and season with salt and pepper. Let cook until mushrooms are dark coloured.
- Boil the tagliatelle in salted water, until al dente. Drain.
- Remove and discard the garlic cloves from the mushrooms.
- Add the pasta to the pan and mix well. Throw in the other knob of butter and toss to get a nice shine on the tagliatelle.
- Sprinkle with parsley, Parmesan (optional), season and serve.