Avocado Chipotle Deviled Eggs Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes|
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup avocado, mashed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp mustard, ground
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili pepper
- 1/4 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 12 slices pickled jalapeño pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- Stir in avocado, lime juice, mayonnaise, mustard, chipotle chili pepper and seasoned salt until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top each with a pickled jalapeño pepper slice.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.