Roasted Broccoli & Tomatoes Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp oregano Leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl. Add broccoli and tomatoes; toss to coat well. Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Roast 13 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix vinegar, honey, basil and oregano in small bowl. Drizzle over roasted vegetables; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.