Cheesy Egg and Spinach Casserole Recipe
Cook Time: 45 minutes|
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 4 oz roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp onions, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain fat.
- Sprinkle sausage in bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Top with spinach and roasted red peppers.
- Mix flour, parmesan cheese, onion, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt in small bowl.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Add flour mixture; beat until well blended.
- Pour over mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.