Vegetable Pizza Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
Servings: 16 slices
- 1 prepared pizza crust, 12-inch
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Mix mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in small bowl.
- Toss vegetables, 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture, oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Top with olives and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut and serve hot.