Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 minutes|
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup finely minced parsley (or basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Pierce squash a few times with sharp knife (to let steam escape). Bake spaghetti squash for 60 minutes, until a knife pierces easily through skin. Let squash cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut squash in half, lengthwise. Use a fork to remove and discard the seeds. Continue using fork to scrape the squash to get long strands. If the squash seem difficult to scrape, return the squash to bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Heat a large saute pan with the butter and the garlic over medium-low heat. When garlic becomes fragrant, add parsley, salt and spaghetti squash strands. Toss well, sprinkle in the parmesan cheese and taste to see if you need additional salt.